Monday 17 January 2011

Bella n'mash

Click on image to enlarge

My top new year's resolution (on my list of one) is to stop blathering on about my own kids all the time and try something new - stealing everyone else's stories and selling them back to them. Brilliant!
Not sure why I didn't think of it before, so I'm showcasing the first one here. Another lovely true story, that could happen to anyone in the first fug of having a newborn, although I promised to keep the mum's identity secret for fear of health and safety reprisals.
Her daughter is now six, at school and, as far as I know, has no aversion to a bit of mash at tea time. Framed up it made a pretty good present, so I thought I'd offer the service up to anyone else stuck for gift ideas this year.
I can help you can turn any funny memory of your children, friends and loved ones into a cartoon strip. Completely original, thoughtful and funny - does a present get better? I haven't worked out costs yet, but for you my friend I can do a good price!
Anyway, enough of the sales pitch, any feedback welcome.
Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment